Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

things that make me laugh. [good things]

there are some things that just always cheer me up no matter why i need cheering up. i thought i would make a post about it and maybe there is something on my list that makes someone else laugh too. i hope so.

1. howlin' wolf, muddy waters & bo diddley singing ooh baby wrecking my love life. 

2. the first time when ellen called gladys

3. craig ferguson's jokes are often not that... lesinging ooh baby wrecking my love life. 

4. i do not always like george carlin's programs but him talking about stuff is just awesome. and true.

5. i adore jon stewart anyway and it really does not matter which show or which segment to watch because everything is amazing and makes me laugh but this one introducing mcconnelling is just especially hilarious.

6. oh, and how i met your mother bloopers. obviously.

enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment