Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

the loveliest newfie blog. [travels]

a few years back i bought the most beautiful scarf from a lovely lady at some kind of fair-thingy in corner brook and it was just recently that i found the tag and a little business card belonging to it that i sentimentally stored in a little tin can with lots of other bits and pieces as keepsakes from my travels through newfoundland. this little piece of paper led me to the most wonderful blog. newfoundland has a special place in my heart, there is no place on earth i would rather go to than newfoundland and reading this blog always makes me feel like i am still in a way connected to the island and its people.

http://islandsweet.blogspot.ch/2013/12/on-my-drive-up-to-gros-morne-at-end-of.html

photos from my travels in newfoundland:

No comments:

Post a Comment